Having well trained dogs requires much efforts and time. This is a real example of well trained dogs. It is time for a lunch and all these dogs wait until they hear their name so they can come and start eating although they have direct access to the bowls.
This cute little pug has only one problem – it is deaf. However this doesn’t stop it to enjoy the things that happen every day including the excitement when it sees its owners. Probably because the pug is deaf it creates strange and cute noises when it is excited!
This little dachshund really hates the inflatable shark that its owners bought. They are probably using it when they are on their summer vacation but the dachshund doesn’t want it to be around. At the end we can see it how the dog tries to put it in its cage. That’s too funny!
Now this is an effective and unique way to wake someone up! These guys are using their Husky’s fixation on laser dots to make the sleepy guy finally get out of the bed. Although it is not the most pleasant way to wake up it surely is more effective compared to an alarm clock!
Having two dogs is so much fun because of situations like this. We all know how animals love food. It looks like these two dogs are behaving well and they don’t interfere when one of them is eating. But in this case we can see why the bigger dog lets the smaller dog try the ice cream first!
Follow Paw Bonito
Most Popular Videos
- How To Wrap A Cat For Christmas
- Dog Gets 210 Water Bottles For Christmas
- Alaskan Husky Puppy Howling for the First Time
- Pitbull puppy is determined to use a treadmill
- Cats vs. Christmas Decorations
- Compilation of Labradors being Awesome
- Compilation of Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Pitbull vs. Kitten
- Golden Retriever puppies play in the snow
- Kitten vs. A Scary Thing
- Compilation of Dogs Scared of Walking Past Cats
- Cat And Owl Are Best Friends
- Compilation Of Cats Meeting Babies For The First Time
- Worlds Smartest Cutest Yorkie Puppy
- Compilation of Parrots annoying Cats