Like Paw Bonito on Facebook for cute animal videos and pictures on the web.
Previously: Jerk Cats Knocking Stuffs Over Compilation
Sometimes size does not matter! Dogs seem to be confused when they found out that their beds are occupied by cheeky cats! They try several different methods to get the sleepy cats out of their beds but without any success.
From Around The Web:
Follow Paw Bonito
Popular Videos This Month
- Mission Impossible Cat
- Fussy Bulldog Puppy Will Make You Say Aww!
- Baby Kitten Sleeping and Dreaming
- Dog’s Reaction To Seeing Kittens For The First Time
- Wild Cats vs. Toilet Paper
- ‘Dog Alarm Clocks’ Compilation of Dogs Waking Up
- Kitten is Too Sleepy
- Compilation of Cats Trying To Steal Human Food
- ‘Cat Alarm Clocks’ Are The Best Alarm Clocks
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Cleans The Kitchen On Roomba
- Parakeet Don’t Let The Cat Sleep
- Cat Adorably Reacts To Owner Coming Home After 3 Days
- French Bulldog Puppy Argues Over Bedtime
- Compilation of Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Cat And Owl Are Best Friends